Are you seeking support related to your gender identity or sexual orientation?
Do you have questions about your child’s gender identity or sexual orientation, or are you
wondering how to support your child along these lines?
Are you concerned about how your family and community may react to your identity, or your child’s identity?
Does your child need a safe place to talk about these things?
Does your child’s school need help navigating these issues?
- Individual therapy to kids, adolescents, and adults with stressors related to gender identity and sexual orientation
- Parent support and education to understand gender identity and sexual orientation identity development, and to help them process the range of emotions that are often part of this child and family journey
- Family therapy to improve communication and family connectedness
- Thorough assessments to help individuals and families clarify gender identity support needs
- School consultation to help teachers and administration keep kids safe at school